The church is filled with Christians who are single, married, or in the awkward middle. We were created for relationships, for community. No one thrives in isolation. And you and I need wisdom to navigate relationships well — whether you find yourself married or not.
Over the years, I’ve noticed in the Christian blogosphere that the articles on relationships get a lot of attention. Why? I think this is a sign. A sign that we’re curious — eager, even — to not mess up. We all want relationships, and we want to do them well.
So where should you go?
Maybe this list will help. I’ve surveyed some of the most popular Christian sites, and I collected a bunch of articles on singleness, dating, and marriage. This list is by no means exhaustive, but should provide a good start to find helpful articles. So find where you fit in, and read along — and then pass this to a friend.
Here’s some of the best Christian articles on singleness, dating, and marriage:
- 11 Things Every Single Christian Should Know
- 6 Truths About Singleness You Won’t Hear in Church
- 9 Diagnostic Questions Every Single Christian Should Ask
- The Good Unwanted Gift of Singleness
- Single You Will Be The Married You
- Hope for the Unhappily Single
- The Single Man’s Journey to Sexual Happiness
- Love The Single Chapter in Your Life
- How to Serve The Singles – Ministry to Unmarried Adults in Your Local Church
- Single, Satisfied, and Sent: Mission for The Not Yet Married
- Redeem The Rejection of Singleness
- Should I Be Content With My Singleness?
- 4 Things God Says To Singles
- A Theology of Singleness
- Sex and The Single Woman
- Resources on Being Single in Christ
- 10 Things Young Singles in Romantic Relationships Ought to Know
- 11 Ways Single Christians Enjoy Their Singleness Without Wasting It
- A New Model for Single Living
- The Single Person’s Good Desire for Sex
- 3 Ways Churches Can Stop Treating Singles Like A Problem to be Solved
- The Beauty and Challenges of Singleness
- 6 Things Single People Are Tired of Hearing
- 3 Ways The Church Can Encourage Singles
- A Guide to Being Single During The Holidays
- Six Truths For Dating Someone With a Sexual History
- Five Piece of “Out-Dated” Dating Advice
- What Getting Dumped Says About You
- Enduring The Uncertainty of Dating
- Six Traits to Look for in a Spouse
- Four Promises for Our Breakups
- When Marriage is Miles Away: On Long-Distance Dating
- 10 Questions on Dating With Matt Chandler
- Dads, Date Your Daughter’s Boyfriend
- How Far is Too Far?
- Is Online Dating Good For Christians?
- 5 Ways to Ruin a Perfectly Good Dating Relationship
- Is It Better Not to Marry?
- 3 Reminders for All Dating Christians
- 6 Principles for Christian Dating
- 3 Pitfalls to Avoid When Dating
- 4 Reflections About Online Dating
- Dating Advice You’ll Actually Need
- How To Destroy Your Marriage Before it Begins
- For The Gals: 8 Principles for Dating
- 5 Notes on Dating for The Guys
- Another Look at Lust: A Christian View
- Best Advice for Dating Couples
- What Does ‘Intentional’ Mean in Dating?
- On Daughters And Dating: How Intimidate Suitors
- You Don’t Need A Date Night
- How An Affair Really Begins
- The Curse of A Godly Wife
- You Never Marry The Right Person
- Martial Intimacy is More Than Sex
- 6 Things Submission is Not
- Do Not Fear The Hard Things of Marriage
- 3 Ways to Encourage Your Imperfect Husband
- I Wasn’t Ready for Marriage
- Marriage on The Edge of Eternity
- My Spouse Doesn’t Enjoy Sex
- Walking The Wedding Aisle Without Your Virginity
- 3 Marriage Habits Every Marriage Needs
- One Way to Help Your Marriage Be Even Better
- 6 Reasons Why God Created Sex for Marriage
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Ignore Most Relationship Advice
- 8 Ways to Honor Marriage
- Honeymoon Marriage Impossible?
- Marriage is Death
- 7 Commandments of a Great Marriage
- Ten Years, Ten Lessons
- 5 Mistakes I Continue to Make in My Marriage
- 10 Personalities That Have No Place in Christian Marriage
- 8 Things Healthy Couples Do not Do
- Why Christians Care About Sex
You may also like: